This (TAS) video is requested by: "nazim sellali." This should considered as a shout out.
In this video, I made Android 18 add more Healthbars because I want a longer battle and I noticed that my request match videos always end too soon for an average of 3-minute battle, so I decided to look for modders who can increase Healthbar by looking at this video. Thanks to "grognougnou" and others:
The difficulty of CPUs in this gameplay are very high. In other terms, it is level 5, very strong or hardest difficulty in the game.
I gave the enemy the Red Potaras, these are:
- Ultimate Warrior 4 (Increase Attack, Defense, Ki and Super abilities)
- Strength Enhancement (Maximum health increases by 30K)
- Limitbreaker (Gain ability to surpass limits)
- Super Mode (During Battle, steadily regain a large amount of health [Not actually health, but Ki instead])
- Extreme Defense (Defense exceeds limits)
- God of Battle (Gain the power of the God of Battle)
- Resistor (Become Powerful in any map)
- Inherited Power (All stats are doubled)
I replaced them, because these are the stronger Z items compared to normal Red Potaras.
I gave my fighter:
- Strength Reduction (Decreases HP by 30K)
- Blast Clash Weakened (Large) (Effectiveness in clashes decreases greatly)
- Ki Power Up +3 and Defense Down 1 (Prevents the video from boredom if Ki charging takes too long | Defense Power has more damage)
- Dragon Spirit (Blast Gauge recovers more quickly)
- Attack -20
- Dragon Crush (Dragon Dash +2)
Thank you for watching! Please subscribe to stay tuned for my videos.
Let's chat on Discord! :D
Support me on Patreon!
#TASDBZBT3 #TASDBZBT3SuperVegeta #SuperVegeta #CellSaga #TASDBZBT3DuelMode #DragonBallZ #DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 #DBZBT3 #RedPotara #JahredMario #TAS #ToolAssistSuperplay