This (TAS) video is requested by: "Bootleg Monke (AngryCarGuyNerd)" (From DISCORD). This should be considered as a shout out.
In this video, I made Vegito Blue add more Healthbars because I want a longer battle and I noticed that my request match videos always end too soon for an average of 3-minute battle, so I decided to look for modders who can increase Healthbar by looking at this video. Thanks to "grognougnou" and others:
The difficulty of CPUs in this gameplay are very high. In other terms, it is level 5, very strong or hardest difficulty in the game.
I gave the enemy and my fighter the Red Potaras, these are:
- Ultimate Warrior 4 (Increase Attack, Defense, Ki and Super abilities)
- Strength Enhancement (Maximum health increases by 30K)
- Limitbreaker (Gain ability to surpass limits)
- Super Mode (During Battle, steadily regain a large amount of health [Not actually health, but Ki instead])
- Extreme Defense (Defense exceeds limits)
- God of Battle (Gain the power of the God of Battle)
- Resistor (Become Powerful in any map)
- Inherited Power (All stats are doubled)
I replaced them, because these are the stronger Z items compared to normal Red Potaras.
Thank you for watching! Please subscribe to stay tuned for my videos.
DBZ BT4 download link (From BT4 Team):
DBZ BT3 SHAF download link (From Lori Mods):
Let's chat on Discord! :D
Support me on Patreon!
#TASDBZBT3 #TASDBZBT3XenoVegito #XenoVegito #DragonBallHeroes #TASDBZBT3DuelMode #DragonBallZ #DragonBallZBudokaiTenkaichi3 #DBZBT3 #RedPotara #JahredMario #TAS #ToolAssistSuperplay