A tool-assisted speedrun of Portal 2 Co-op (split-screen), done in the time of 14:02.017
Note about legitimacy of the run:
Because most of TAS features were implemented by ourselves, certain input functions have been implemented incorrectly, and some may consider it illegitimate (for instance, using floating point number for joystick input). We've tried to make sure not to abuse these "features", but there's a good chance that it's not possible to replicate some singular frames with pure game inputs. That's why we mostly take this project as an experiment and route showcase rather than a fully legitimate tool-assisted speedrun.
• Krzyhau - TASing, routing
• Blenderiste - TASing, routing
• Xinera - TASing
• Lathil - TASing
• Nan0 - TASing
• NeKz - help with tools development
• SovietPropaganda - rendering
• Blue's perspective: https://bit.ly/32HEKnI
• Orange's perspective: https://bit.ly/33PD2kq
Done in 30 segments.